1.1 This legal notice ("Terms") is issued by:
The ABU DHABI MEDIA OFFICE, whose principal address is P.O Box 19, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (the “Media Office”), and applies to those websites/website (“Website/Websites”) found at the following domain names:
Websites shall mean the pages within such sites and their relevant URLs including without limitation all contents of the Website, plus any correspondence by e-mail between you and the Media Office or any person or company that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control by the Media Office, including any and all Media Office officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives sent through the Website and any information, forms or materials which you submit to Media Office through the Website.
1.4. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Website.
1.5. In consideration of the opportunity to view and/or use the Website, you hereby agree to comply with the obligations set out in these Terms.
1.6. The Media Office reserves any rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms.
2. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
2.1. Unless otherwise stated, all creative works, text, data, software links, audio content, audiovisual content, footage, graphics, images (photographs), illustrations, forms and look and feel attributes, The Media Office trade mark and logos, copyrighted material and other intellectual property rights in all information, documents or material on the Website and any technology or code making up any Media Office widget ("Content") are owned and/or controlled by The Media Office or its licensors.
2.2. Any downloading, reproduction, republication, extraction, modification, copying, distribution, transmission, display or sale of Content or any other part of the Website without the express written consent of The Media Office for any purpose is strictly prohibited.
2.3. If you breach any of the provisions in these Terms, in addition to all other legal remedies available, your permission to use the Website and your license to use the Content immediately and automatically terminates and you must immediately delete, return or destroy any downloaded or printed extracts of Content from the Website.
2.4. No content or any other part of the Website may be reproduced, republished, extracted, modified, copied, distributed, displayed, stored or otherwise included in any other website or any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without The Media Office's specific prior written permission.
2.5. The trade mark and trade name "Abu Dhabi Media Office" is owned or controlled by the Media Office or its affiliates. You shall not use or display publicly the "Media Office°" trade mark or the name “Media Office” without the prior written consent of Media Office.
2.6. The Website may contain or make reference to trademarks or other proprietary intellectual property rights of The Media Office, its partners or of other third parties. No license to or right in any of these trademarks or other proprietary intellectual property rights is granted to or conferred upon you by reason of such reference.
2.7. The Website and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United Arab Emirates and all other countries. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, The Media Office and its licensors (if specified by The Media Office) exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Website and Media Office Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Website or Media Office Content.
2.8. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, The Media Office grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, without the right to sublicense, to access, view, download and print, where applicable, any Media Office Content solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes, revocable upon notice by The Media Office without need to ascribe reasons for doing so. You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Website or Media Office Content, except as expressly permitted in these Terms. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by The Media Office or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
3. WEBSITE ACCESS
3.1 While The Media Office endeavors to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, you hereby acknowledge that The Media Office shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period or if your access to the Website is suspended.
3.2. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system, mobile telephone or other communication device meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Website.
3.3. The Media Office reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend and/or discontinue all aspects and/or any part of the Website, including any portion thereof on a global or individual basis, and to block access from a particular Internet address, Internet protocol (IP) address or geographical territory to the Website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever. Any and all changes shall take effect at the time they are posted on the Website and/or directly communicated to you unless otherwise specified.
4. PERMITTED USE OF WEBSITE
4.1. You agree and warrant that you will not:
4.1.1. Misuse the Website or any communication systems that the Website utilizes in any way whatsoever (including, without limitation, by hacking);
4.1.2. Use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful in any relevant jurisdiction or is otherwise prohibited by these Terms;
4.1.3. Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Website, The Media Office’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of The Media Office’s providers;
4.1.4. Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any The Media Office system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
4.1.5. Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by The Media Office or any of The Media Office’s providers or any other third party to protect the Website or Media Office Content;
4.1.6. Attempt to access or search the Website or Media Office Content or download Media Office Content from the Website through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by The Media Office or other generally available third party web browsers (such as but not limited to Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome or Opera);
4.1.7. Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or other form of solicitation;
4.1.8. Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a Media Office trademark, copyright, logo URL or product name without The Media Office’s express written consent;
4.1.9. Use the Website or The Media Office Content for any commercial purpose for the benefit of you or any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
4.1.10. Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Website or The Media Office Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
4.1.11. Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Website or the Media Office Content;
4.1.12. Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, worm, Trojan horse, or overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Website;
4.1.13 Collect Content from the Website using automated means, such as “spiders,” “scrapers,” bots or robots, without prior express permission from the Media Office; or
4.1.14. Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
4.2. The Media Office may fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities of the United Arab Emirates or any court order issued by the courts of the United Arab Emirates or any order or direction issued by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of the United Arab Emirates requesting or directing the Media Office to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in purported or suspected breach of any clauses of these Terms or any applicable laws.
4.3. Your use of the Website and Content and any other content made available through the Website is at your sole risk and discretion, and the Media Office hereby disclaims any and all liability to you or any third party relating thereto.
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
5.1. The Website may include links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by the Media Office and that are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you will leave the Website. The Media Office has not reviewed and is not obliged to review all of these third party websites and is not responsible for these websites, including their content, privacy policies, practices or availability and the conduct of the proprietors of such websites. The inclusion of these links on the Website does not imply any endorsement or approval of the linked sites or the content, information or any linked addresses therein, or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
5.3. If you would like to link to the Website from another website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
5.3.1. You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the "Media Office" trade mark or any other trade mark owned and/or controlled by the Media Office;
5.3.2. You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
5.3.3. You do not in any way imply that the Media Office is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
5.3.4. You do not misrepresent your relationship with the Media Office nor present any other false information about the Media Office;
5.3.5 You do not otherwise use the "Media Office" trademark or any other trademarks displayed on the Website without express written permission from the Media Office;
5.3.6. You do not otherwise use the whole or any part of the Content without express permission from the Media Office;
5.3.7. You do not link from a website that is not owned or controlled by you;
5.3.8. The other website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial or is in any way contrary to the political, cultural or social norms or sensitivities in the United Arab Emirates;
5.3.9 The other website does not infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party; and
5.3.10. The other website complies with all the laws and regulations of Abu Dhabi and the Federal laws of the United Arab Emirates as applicable therein.
5.4. The Media Office expressly reserves the right to revoke the rights granted above at any time and for any reason and to take any action it deems appropriate in relation to any Communication.
6. COMMUNICATION FROM YOU
6.1. With respect to all communications and submissions you make to the Media Office regarding the Website (or Content on the Website), including but not limited to questions, comments, suggestions and other feedback, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, text, photographs, graphics, video or audio in any format, (“Communication”), the Media Office will use all reasonable endeavors to act in good faith.
6.2. You acknowledge and agree that in the absence of a written agreement by the Media Office to the contrary:
6.2.1. The Media Office shall have no obligation to protect your Communication from any disclosure;
6.2.2. The Media Office is or may be from time to time investigating other ideas, creations, concepts, businesses and other forms of submission and the Media Office may therefore be in discussions with third parties from which the Media Office may already have received or may from time to time receive proprietary information that is similar to your Communication, the subject matter of which is not related to or derived from your Communication;
6.2.3. The Media Office shall be free to use, disclose, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and/or create derivative works from your Communication for the purposes of assessment and evaluation provided that such right is exercised at all times in good faith within the Media Office and/or in respect of a restricted number of third parties;
6.2.4. The Media Office shall not be obliged to open, review or respond to any Communication;
6.2.5. You grant to the Media Office a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive sub licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your Communication worldwide and/or to incorporate your Communication in other works in any media now known or later developed to the full term of any rights that may exist in your Communication;
6.2.6. In the event that you do not wish to grant these rights please do not submit such Communication to the Media Office;
6.2.7. You warrant that you have all necessary intellectual property rights in any Communication make it available to the Media Office for all purposes and to grant the rights referred to throughout these Terms; and
7.1. The Content, including any e-mail notifications, news updates, and/or notices of events, is intended for informational purposes only and does not in any case constitute a legally binding offer.
7.2. While the Media Office endeavors to ensure that the Content is correct and current, the Media Office makes no express or implied condition, warranty, representation or undertaking as to its accuracy, reliability or completeness. The Media Office may make changes to the Content and the products, services and programs described on the Website, at any time without notice. The Content may be out of date, and the Media Office makes no commitment to update such Content.
7.3. The Content is provided ‘as is’, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Media Office provides you with the Content on the basis that the Media Office excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, conditions of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, the use of reasonable care and skill and any other conditions implied by law) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website.
8.1. The Media Office, and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party in connection with your access to, use of, inability to use or the results of use of the Website or your downloading or use of any Content, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites.
8.2. Without prejudice to the generality of clause 8.1, you agree that in no event shall the Media Office be liable for:
8.2.1. Any direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary or consequential loss or damages;
8.2.2. Any loss of reputation, income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption; and
8.2.3. Any loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property in connection with your access to, use of, inability to use or the results of use of the Website or your downloading or use of any Content, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites.
8.3. You fully indemnify the Media Office for any loss or damage suffered by the Media Office for any breach by you of these Terms.
9.2. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
9.3. We may use the following cookies:
9.3.1. Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
9.3.2. Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
9.3.3. Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
9.3.4. Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. [We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.]
9.4. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
10. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
10.2. This Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
10.4. You acknowledge and agree that other Abu Dhabi or UAE Government and semi-Government entities, departments and authorities will have full access to your personal data including personal data relating to your identity, contact information, financial information, technical information, usage data, profile information and marketing and communications data.
10.5. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you if you disclose it to us including personal data relating to your identity, contact information, financial information, technical information, usage data, profile information and marketing and communications data.
10.6. We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data could be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
10.7. We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through: Direct interactions. You may give us your identity, contact and financial data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise; or automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
10.8. We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation
10.9. We may use your identity, contact, technical, usage and profile data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
10.10. You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us from us and you have agreed to, or not opted out of, receiving that marketing.
10.11. You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you.
10.12. We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
10.13. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
10.14. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
10.15. We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
10.16. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
10.17. The Media Office will only collect, store, use and process your personal information in accordance with the relevant laws, andthe Federal laws of the United Arab Emirates as applicable.
11.2. These Terms represent the entire understanding and agreement between the Media Office and you concerning your use of the Website and the Content. Any and all previous courses of dealing, written or oral understandings, discussions, representations, correspondence and communications between the Media Office and you relating to the matters covered by these Terms are hereby superseded. You hereby agree that you have not relied upon, and will have no remedy in respect of, any warranty, statement, representation or understanding made by any party including the Media Office unless it is expressly set out in these Terms.
11.3. All notices shall be –sent to the Media Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
11.4. If any provision of these Terms is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and the remainder of the provisions in question shall not be affected.
11.5. The Media Office may assign, transfer, novate or subcontract any or all of its rights and obligations under these Terms at any time.
11.6. These Terms may be available in English and Arabic languages. For the avoidance of doubt the arabic -language version shall at all times take precedence in the event of any discrepancy or For legal purposes.
12. THIS IS ABU DHABI
12.1 Use of intellectual property rights
- By agreeing to the conditions stated herein, I, in my capacity as the owner or representative of the intellectual property assigned to the Media Office and its successors, authorise the use of the attached content, its data, details and design, whether registered or not, without any financial, in-kind or material compensation or wage
- Content must have been created/captured in a place/location where photography is permissible.
- The said place/location must be within the (green zone) in case of aerial photography or for photography or videoing by drones.
- I consent, based on this agreement, and agree that the Media Office has the absolute right to use the content, share it at any time and by any suitable way whether locally or internationally, and to keep the intellectual property rights of the content indefinitely.
- I consent and acknowledge that the Media Office has the absolute right to use the content, for example, and not as a limitation, on all means and platforms of social communication currently known, or means of communication to be developed in the future, or on any advertisements (of non-financial nature), or publications or newsletters no matter what they are.
- The Media Office has the right to amend/add/omit any part of the content, and that I shall have no right of litigation or for financial or material compensation at the current time or at any other time in the future, and that this is clear waving and clearance from me to do so.
- I agree this authorisation allows the Media Office the full and exclusive right to use this content without any limitation or conditions and for any purpose it deem suitable at any time, and that this is not restricted to a certain period of time or to a defined number of usages.
12.2 Legal age:
- I confirm that I am of legal age (18), and I have the full legal capacity and legal right to process this waving to give the aforementioned rights of intellectual property, and to oblige all persons who might claim ownership of the content to commit to this waving.
12.3 Contractual period:
- This agreement commences from the time of consent, and has no expiry or termination date.
12.4 The agreement in general:
- None of the provisions of this agreement shall bind or hinder the Media Office from using this content, or not to grant licensing to any other party in this regard.
- This agreement does not constitute any financial obligations on the two parties.
- If any part, rule or condition of this agreement is deemed illegal, contradicting with any law, or is deemed to be none enforceable, the said part, rule or condition shall not affect the other parts of this agreement.
12.5 Valid law
- This agreement is governed by prevalent laws applied in Abu Dhabi, and by federal laws across the UAE. Abu Dhabi courthouses are the place to settle any dispute that may arise due to the signing of this agreement.
13. ABU DHABI STORIES
13.1 SUBMISSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By submitting your story idea and/or image/video content/ or any content in general of any nature, you agree to the provisions of these terms and conditions and to comply fully with them.
- There is no fee to submit your story idea and/or image/video content.
- If the submission involves children under the age of 18, you represent and warrant that you are the parent or legal guardian of the child, and you consent to the submission on behalf of the child. You acknowledge that the recipient of the submission may collect and process personal information of the child in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. You further agree to ensure that any submission made by a child is done with proper parental consent and supervision, and you assume full responsibility for the child's use of the online submission process.
- The Media Office cannot be held responsible for submissions that do not arrive due to the user’s email security settings or restrictions placed by their Internet service provider.
- Story ideas and/or image/video content must be submitted by uploading them on the Media Office website: mediaoffice.abudhabi
13.2 What to submit
- Story ideas that align to the four story “pillars” of Abu Dhabi Stories along with photographs and/or video content that captures the essence of Abu Dhabi. The Abu Dhabi Stories pillars are “Human Stories”. “Streets of Abu Dhabi”, “Tales of the Past” and “Spotlight” as outlined on the Abu Dhabi Stories page of the Media Office website: mediaoffice.abudhabi
- Individuals are permitted to submit as many story suggestions and content as they see fit.
- Story suggestions and photographs/video content submitted must only be of locations within the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
13.3 Submission process
- Once your story idea is submitted, a representative from the Media Office will contact you within 14 days to discuss your submission.
- The Media Office representatives may request further information or additional content regarding your story suggestion.
- Instagram accounts of the entrants need to be public so that the Media Office can tag those who’s submissions are published.
- Submissions on paper or post will not be accepted.
- The Media Office has the right to accept or decline your story suggestion based on set criteria established by Media Office.
- All decisions from the Media Office regarding story suggestions will be final and no correspondence shall be entered in to.
13.4 Key information on submitted content
- Photographs or video content uploaded must not be associated with any other social media channel with the exception of the individual making the submission nor should it/they have been published previously in other publications or websites.
- By uploading images/video content you confirm and warrant that:
- You are the sole author of each entry and that it is your original work/story idea;
- You own the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of each image/video content;
- You have the permission of anyone pictured in the image/content (or, where the image shows any persons under 18, the consent of their parent/guardian) for the usage rights required by Media Office and will indemnify the organisers against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement;
- You have received any necessary permissions from the owner(s) of objects including buildings included in submitted images for the usage rights required by the organisers and will indemnify the Media Office against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the recipient of the submission and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or related to your submission
- You don’t include any trademarks and must not show inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive, or in breach of any applicable UAE law or regulation, or in breach of any confidentiality obligations owed by you to third parties.
- An image will be rejected if it appears to have been taken in such a way that wildlife law or animal welfare requirements may have been breached or it has been otherwise taken in an irresponsible way.
- Submissions on behalf of another person will only be accepted with the written consent of the other party
- The Media Office takes no responsibility for submissions that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
13.5 Evaluation of story ideas
- The evaluation of Abu Dhabi Stories suggestions will be conducted by representatives of the Media Office
- The Media Office will select stories based on how well they align to the four Abu Dhabi Stories “pillars” and will base their decision on criteria established by Media Office. The Abu Dhabi Stories pillars are “Human Stories”. “Streets of Abu Dhabi”, “Tales of the Past” and “Spotlight” as outlined on the Abu Dhabi Stories page of the the Media Office website: mediaoffice.abudhabi
- The Media Office will make the decision on whether a story will be showcased. Media Office decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the process and/or subject matter.
13.6 Publication of approved stories
- The Media Office will review story submissions on an on-going basis and will content individuals who have made submissions within 14 days of the submission being received.
- Individuals who have submitted story ideas/content will be contacted via either phone, email or direct message on Instagram for further discussions.
- Should your story be selected to be included on the Abu Dhabi Stories social channels, you will be contacted with further details on how the Media Office will seek to produce your content for distribution.
- The Media Office will have the final decision on how and when the content of the submitted story will be made public and will provide suitable credit to the individual who has submitted the story idea.
13.7 Usage Rights
- By submitting your story ideas, you grant Media Office a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence (with a right to sub-license) to reproduce, enlarge, publish, edit or modify the story idea and content, on any media, the images for any purpose to further its aims and objectives. More specifically to use include but not limited to the below:
- At presentation events, including exhibiting the images in and around UAE.
- On the Media Office website, social media channels and in email communications.
- In potential press or media activities for the purposes of publicising the story and its content.
- The right to use your name and country of residence for the purpose of identifying you as the author of your submission.